by Dakota Safe Company
Bad Lands Gun Safe - BL5942
This Bad Lands Gun Safe by Dakota Safe Company has it all, priced to sell. Bad Lands Safes have most of the upper end features of more expensive safes. If getting the most value for your money is important to you, then you are in the right place.
42 - long gun capacity
45 minute /1250 Degree Fire Rating
12 Locking bolts on the door, (3 sides active) 5 dead bolts on the hinge side.
The doors feature a three way bolt system with fixed, stationary back side dead bolts on the hinge side.
1.25" Locking Bolts
Gray Carpet Interior with versatile adjustable reinforced shelves and a 24 gun rack capacity.
5 spoke black handles standard with a S&G mechanical lock.
Electronic Lock available at extra cost*
Bad Lands safes are built with heavy 12 gauge steel and come in one color, Textured Black.
And of course, all safes come with the Bad Lands logo emblazoned on the front in silver.
- All Bad Lands Gun Safes have Anti-Pry tabs. Very few safes have this feature included in the design of their safes and it is usually upper end safes.
- All safes have hardened steel plates to protect the vital parts of the safe. Making it so no one can just come in and drill the locks. All safes have a re-locker, a spring loaded pin. This pin is tripped, if tampered with, and locks up the whole mechanism. This feature is ONLY found in upper end safes.
- All safes have a handle design that utilizes a slip clutch to disengage the handle and keeps it from engaging the bolts. This feature is one that is usually found in upper end safes.
- All safes have under shelf support bars on all big shelves. You can load your shelves with ammo and a year later they will still hold their rigid form. Again, this feature is one that is usually found in upper end safes.
- All safes have four bolt down holes so you can anchor them in place. Each safe comes with a bolt down kit.
- All safes have fire rated gypsum interior linings with a 45 minute, 1250° fire rating. This makes the Black Diamond Safe the most secure fire resistant safe in its class.
- Fully continuous welds throughout. You will never see a spot weld on one of our safes. This is one more way that we will provide the best value for your dollar. And yet again, this feature is ONLY found in upper end safes.
- All safes come with expanding door seals made to expand at higher temperatures to better seal your valuables from smoke and water damage.
- All safes come with gray fabric interiors, including the gun and storage shelving. You can add light kits or pocket door systems to your safe for a nominal fee, call for details.
- We inspect our safes to guarantee that they are the highest quality safe in its price range.