Turn an Entire Room Into a Vault
• Browning’s Universal Vault Door is designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements
• The minimum rough door opening for the Vault Door is 83.5" x 42"
• Clamshell flange design uses an internal and external flange for additional security and improved appearance
• Can be secured into an existing door frame using the clamshell flange or, for additional security, using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included)
• Clamshell flange has a 2 3/4" range of adjustment to fit walls with a minimum thickness of 8" to a maximum thickness of 11 1/2".
Security Door Features:
• Door frame Left Handed In Swing
• 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
• 22 1 1/4" chromed locking bolts
• OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
• Uni-Force Locking System
• 1 1/2" of fire resistant insulation in the door face
• Five-spoke, Black Chrome, Chrome or Gold.
• External ball-bearing hinges
• UL® Listed S & G® Type I Electronic Lock
• Also available with a black primered finish, allowing safe owner to paint to match any decor
• Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault