Dakota Safe Company, gun safes, tough enough to hold up to the most determined thief or fire. A Dakota gun safe is built with the same specs associated with most of the higher end safes, but at a price nowhere near that of its competitors. With its hour and half fire rating, 10 gauge body, true composite door construction, re-enforced lock plate, slip clutch and pry guard features, not to mention it’s reinforced shelving, 4 way bolt works with massive 1.5” bolts and a continuous weld body. These safes have no match in their class. Get the best value for your money with a Dakota Safe and take solace in the knowledge that your valuables and guns are protected by one of the fastest growing names in security.
1 hour 45 minute / 1250° Degree Fire Rating
4 way bolt works with massive 1.5" locking bolts.
Gray Carpet Interior with versatile adjustable reinforced shelves and a
22 gun rack capacity.
Door Organizer System and Light Kit Installed
Inside Power Outlet
5 spoke black chrome handles standard with a Keyed S&G mechanical lock.
Electronic lock available at extra cost*
The door feature a 4 way bolt system.
- Dakota safes are built with heavy 10 gauge steel and come in one color, Textured Black.
- All safes come with the Dakota logo emblazoned on the front in black.
- All Dakota Gun Safes have Anti-Pry tabs. Very few safes have this feature included in the design of their safes and it is usually upper end safes.
- All safes have hardened steel plates to protect the vital parts of the safe. Making it so no one can just come in and drill the locks. All safes have a re-locker, a spring loaded pin. This pin is tripped, if tampered with, and locks up the whole mechanism. This feature is ONLY found in upper end safes.
- All safes have a handle design that utilizes a slip clutch to disengage the handle and keeps it from engaging the bolts. This feature is one that is usually found in upper end safes.
- All safes have under shelf support bars on all big shelves. You can load your shelves with ammo and a year later they will still hold their rigid form. Again, this feature is one that is usually found in upper end safes.
- All safes have four bolt down holes so you can anchor them in place. Each safe comes with a bolt down kit.
- All safes have fire rated gypsum interior linings with a 1 hour 45 minute / 1250° Degree Fire Rating. This makes the Dakota Safe the most secure fire resistant safe in its class.
- Fully continuous welds throughout. You will never see a spot weld on one of our safes. This is one more way that we will provide the best value for your dollar. And yet again, this feature is ONLY found in upper end safes.
- All safes come with expanding door seals made to expand at higher temperatures to better seal your valuables from smoke and water damage.
- All safes come with gray fabric interiors, including the gun and storage shelving. You can add light kits or pocket door systems to your safe for a nominal fee, call for details.
- We inspect our safes to guarantee that they are the highest quality safe in its price range.